iWheel Sweden warranty includes:
The motor is guaranteed for one year according to the date of leaving the factory. The motor is not covered by warranty as follows:
The use of wading causes the motor bearing to enter water, rust and produce abnormal sound.
2. The tire pressure has not been tested regularly, and the insufficient tire pressure leads to the
deformation of the motor hub.
3. Frequent step-jumping results in deformation of motor hub or fracture of motor shaft.
Motherboard is guaranteed for one year according to the date of leaving the factory. (It is guaranteed only if it is not damaged artificially.)
The motherboard is not covered by warranty as follows:
1. The unicycle is not waterproof. Riding or wading in rainy days causes the main board to burn out.
2. Privately changing the wiring mode of the motherboard leads to short circuit burning of the
motherboard due to improper operation.
3. Over speed to the limit of a unicycle wrestling causes the main board to burn out.
4. Above 30 degrees of steep slope, improper operation led to burnout of the motherboard.
Battery is guaranteed for half a year according to the date of factory discharge (only if it is not damaged artificially).
Batteries are not covered by warranty as follows:
1. Battery water intake, extruded and deformed.
2. Use non-native chargers, or use high-power chargers.
3. Use non-native batteries.
4. Excessive low-voltage discharge, the refitting equipment using the battery of the original wheelbarrow leads to excessive discharge and no charge.
5. No original label, incomplete labels, unloading batteries without permission is not guaranteed.
Electronic components warranty for 3 months, such as:
- SUB Charging Port: No Output
- Headlamp: Not on
- LED: not on or scrambled
- Switch: switch do not respond
- Charging Port: Charging Port Sag
- Fan: abnormal noise or not working
- Speaker: abnormal sound or not working
Other items not mentioned above are not covered by the warranty. Unless the product is defective at the time of receipt.